What is a Drill and tool kit?
A drill is a tool which is attached with a cutting tool that is used for drilling holes in various things or to fasten various materials together. There are different types of drills which are used according to the material you are using. Wood, metal, plastic and masonry all these require different types of drill bits. If you use wrong drill then you would not get the required result.
Some of the best available drills and tool kits are
This is a robust and very powerful 500w motor which provides the exact amount of power needed to complete your work. Often the size and weight of the drill is more so it is difficult to work but this drill is designed such a way that optimises working in small spaces or overhead tasks, which makes it less tiring for the person and gets the job done. It is very light to carry hence providing a stress-free experience.
- Robust and powerful motor
- It has compact design
- It is a very lightweight drill
- Convenient and functional
- It has the functionality of forward/ reverse mode
- You can control the speed with continuous drill mode
- It uses rotating brush plate
- You can easily manage the size of the pilot hole you are drilling
Along with the 1.5kg drill, you also get 100 accessories which are very easy to maintain and handle. It is a well-designed kit which has very long-lasting materials.
This cordless drill can be used for drilling into wood, metal and plastic. This particular drill features a variable speed motor with reverse functionality which can be used in a variety of applications. It can also be used for screw-driving purposes. It has a reverse switch that allows the user to fasten as well as remove the screws. The speed is easily adjustable with its ultimate grip control feature. It comes with 50 accessories in the kit.
- It has a compact carry case for the accessories which is very easy to store in any place.
- It has a 17 torque clutch for giving accurate torque speed control.
- It has a trigger switch mechanism which gives variable speed for various requirements.
- The forward and reverse functionality enables you to easily shift between clockwise and anticlockwise directions based on your requirements.
- It has specially designed air vents for keeping the drill cool during long usages.
- Some of the accessories are 12V drill/ driver, 4 wood Spade bits, 3 50mm Screwdriver bits, 4 Wood drill bits, 2 Screw Finders, 4 Nut drivers, 20 25mm Screwdriver bits, 1 Magnetic bit holder and 1 kit box.